The Official Man City thread

Funny stuff all right

did it not work?

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/sky-news-get-right-212955/

If City get another win or two against United this season shares in open-top buses will go through the roof

On a serious note, they WON'T go down

Hughes is too good a manager and he is priming himself for a big club

Yeah we know that Hughes is only using us a stepping stone towards managing a big club. You know, like Real Madrid.

Just like that prancing overrated showpony transexual Ronaldo is doing at manure this year too. Ye'll be well rid this time next year. :D

Yeah we know that Hughes is only using us a stepping stone towards managing a big club. You know, like Real Madrid.

Just like that prancing overrated showpony transexual Ronaldo is doing at manure this year too. Ye'll be well rid this time next year. :D

If United can get a couple of more seasons out of him it would be great

He is no Darius Vassell though

Just read this on another site.. the poster is a pretty reliable sort on this forum

Originally Posted by Xavi6 View Post
That's right folks, just over a week til the start of the new season and we're apparently royally fecked.

I'm sure most people know of the rumours linking Corluka to Spurs. Well I'm sad to say that it looks like happening, against the wishes of both the player and the manager.

Last season we bought 8 players, none outright, and we are still paying them off. Now with Thaksin's current predicament we have absolutely no cash. Our chief executive Gary Cook was apparently unaware that there were such big payments to be made, hence the sanctioning of the Ben Haim deal. Now we have no choice but to sell and, along with Petrov, Corluka is seen as the player easiest to sell at this time to make ends meat.

A very well informed guy on the City message board has said that Hughes is fuming over the situation and is threatening to walk out on the club if the deal goes through. He wants to this bolox to be out in the open so he knows where he stands. I for one wouldn't blame him if he did go.

Obviously there are all sorts of rumours circulating but the bottom line is we have feck all money and we need to sell one of our biggest assets right on the eve of the season.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼