The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

afaik Robbo is the only major casualty of this international break, he came off with an ankle injury after a tackle, a shame as his season has never got going really, some people complaining that he wasnt rested but he probably needs gametime to get back to his best. Gomez is ahead of him now but only because Robbo has been injured all season, Bradley nice goal Alexis also scored, played only 60 min. Tsimikas' Greece beaten on pens, he didnt take one. Gomez played most of the Eng Bel match after Stones came off after 10 min

What's great to see with Bradley is the pace, directness & hunger he has in all aspects of his play.

In a season where the side have racked up lots of games and lots of injuries that's a great quality to have - and it probably rubs off on his teammates too.

Robbo scan not bad but unlikely to play at the weekend,
Alisson, Trent, Jota & Jones all still a few weeks away it seems,
will need them for those four away matches.

Southgate to Liverpool.

Nailed on lads.
It’ll tell you a lot about how bad Southgate is when United and Liverpool supporters are hoping he ends up at the other club.

Never heard of this Alonso feen tbqphwy. Bullet dodged.
If I was Alonso and picking solely based on football and career(not money) then I’d go to Bayern. Going in directly after Klopp would be a poisoned chalice. Going to Bayern after a rare season in which they don’t win the league means another title is very likely in his first season to further enhance his rep. Staying would be strange as it’s likely the only way is down from him at Leverkusen and there’s two huge jobs available to him. Barcelona will also need a manager.

My guess is Amorim will go to Liverpool.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼