The Official Everton F.c. Thread

Well in light of the thread cull, Here's a brand spanking new one!

Mighty Blues Vs Nurmberg tomorrow night, should be a win for the Blues given the German's woeful start to the season. Our only injury worry is Stubbs.

All the quality United & Arsenal spin offs gone too it seems. Few things there for potential future pwnage that we'll never have evidence of.

All the quality United & Arsenal spin offs gone too it seems. Few things there for potential future pwnage that we'll never have evidence of.

True, Xvis is usually pretty safe but he booboo'd badly and now its lost, Stevie also claimed Fergie "unearthed Nani, Tevez and Anderson" :lol!:

True, Xvis is usually pretty safe but he booboo'd badly and now its lost, Stevie also claimed Fergie "unearthed Nani, Tevez and Anderson" :lol!:

Naff's 'This is a poor United side' comment along with his 'if United had Fabregas they'd be unstoppable' quip was another.

You must be relieved as i pretty much owned you in that thread

Xvis had ye rattled, and badly rattled at that!

To clarify, i was pulling ye up on your "Fabregas was unearthed" thing

He wasn't 13 living on a beach with no shoes and nothing to eat ffs!

He was on the books of the biggest clubs in the world

Who were not happy to let him go

Naff tells us Giovanni van Bronckhorst was more or less give n to Barca to keep them from getting more legal

He won the Champions League there too

You must be relieved as i pretty much owned you in that thread

Xvis had ye rattled, and badly rattled at that!

To clarify, i was pulling ye up on your "Fabregas was unearthed" thing

He wasn't 13 living on a beach with no shoes and nothing to eat ffs!

He was on the books of the biggest clubs in the world

Who were not happy to let him go

Naff tells us Giovanni van Bronckhorst was more or less give n to Barca to keep them from getting more legal

He won the Champions League there too

Keep dreamin Stevie, its all very well claiming this now that the posts are gone. I know exactly what was said. Fergie admitted he'd never heard of Fabregas at one stage

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Gallagher Plus Guests

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼