The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

“My greatest challenge is not what’s happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that.”

That is what Ferguson said. He said it in late September 2002 and thats exactly what he did.

Top of the pile.

Suck it, you SSB.

:lol!:
So his biggest challenge WAS knocking them off their perch. What perch had he knocked them off?

You say number of league wins but had he at that point? You tell me.

United were the best team in the country by a mile no question and I always assumed that was the perch he was referring.

But if you wish it to be titles then he most certainly had not knocked them off their perch in September 2022.

So his biggest challenge WAS knocking them off their perch. What perch had he knocked them off?

You say number of league wins but had he at that point? You tell me.

United were the best team in the country by a mile no question and I always assumed that was the perch he was referring.

But if you wish it to be titles then he most certainly had not knocked them off their perch in September 2022.

Take your pwning like a man.

Happy with a league cup on the year of your saviours exit?

Bottled the league, humiliated in the EL whilst being the favourites, knocked out of the FA Cup by MU. Actually MU destroyed your whole season. Gareth on the way???

Things are looking up for Lolpool. :lol!:

Happy with winning fuck all again for the 4th season in a row? Despite outspending every club in the entire world bar two over last 5 years?

Happy shitting yourselves in the league once the finishing line came within sight? Again.

Didn’t lay a glove on Bayern with Eric Dier at centre half.

“Starboy”mock limping at the end of every game ye draw/lose like a spoilt u12 baby.

Fucked out of the FA cup by Liverpool’s minors.

Hammered by the Moyesiah in the EFL.

Has it dawned on ye yet that Arteta just a highly unoriginal pound shop version of a top manager?

The chequebook and tactics of Pep, the touchline antics of Klopp, the charisma of ETH, the playing career of Gary O Neill and the trophy haul of Brendan Rogers.

So STFU u bum :lol!:

Lol, I had some neck putting in “bottled the league.” :lol!:

I'm going to allow it.

Happy with winning fuck all again for the 4th season in a row? Despite outspending every club in the entire world bar two over last 5 years?

Happy shitting yourselves in the league once the finishing line came within sight? Again.

Didn’t lay a glove on Bayern with Eric Dier at centre half.

“Starboy”mock limping at the end of every game ye draw/lose like a spoilt u12 baby.

Fucked out of the FA cup by Liverpool’s minors.

Hammered by the Moyesiah in the EFL.

Has it dawned on ye yet that Arteta just a highly unoriginal pound shop version of a top manager?

The chequebook and tactics of Pep, the touchline antics of Klopp, the charisma of ETH, the playing career of Gary O Neill and the trophy haul of Brendan Rogers.

So STFU u bum :lol!:

104990503feb1cec9925368e72584416.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Dr Herringbone Dread

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼