The Inflation Thread.

Went to a place after work today to meet up with an old colleague.

Had to scan a QR code to get the menu. Each category had it's own page. I made sure to navigate all around the site when making my order.

Waitress getting pissy and I told her it's not my fault they decided on the most idiotic menu presentation possible.

Inflation of notions is what that shite is. And why can't the dopey cunts serve food on a plate either ffs. Pricks.

Would you believe that the cost medicine, diagnostics, ancillaries and overheads for running a veterinary surgery have all increased due to inflation as opposed to the vet trying to rip you off?
A pal paid out around €1,700 for his dog who had cancer. Lasted a few months and I think he said he then paid €400 to have him cremated.
Tbf he wasn't unhappy paying out as the dog was like family to him.

A pal paid out around €1,700 for his dog who had cancer. Lasted a few months and I think he said he then paid €400 to have him cremated.
Tbf he wasn't unhappy paying out as the dog was like family to him.
we were in the same boat with our dog four years ago, The vet to his credit was very honest , He said he could operate and it would be expensive and it might buy the poor dog 12 months maximum.
So we decided to put the doggy to sleep.

we were in the same boat with our dog four years ago, The vet to his credit was very honest , He said he could operate and it would be expensive and it might buy the poor dog 12 months maximum.
So we decided to put the doggy to sleep.
I’ve been through that aswell, as hard as it is sometimes it’s for the best.

They would break your heart the feckers! Dogs not vets 🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼