The Inflation Thread.

we were in the same boat with our dog four years ago, The vet to his credit was very honest , He said he could operate and it would be expensive and it might buy the poor dog 12 months maximum.
So we decided to put the doggy to sleep.
Buried one of mine out the back garden, dug down 5ft ( measured it )
and put his toys etc down with him.
He was 18.
Chased every car that came into the park if it was strange lol.

Buried one of mine out the back garden, dug down 5ft ( measured it )
and put his toys etc down with him.
He was 18.
Chased every car that came into the park if it was strange lol.
We had arranged to bring our fella to a vet near the inlaws in north cork and then bury him out the back of the inlaws house as he loved it there, I had to lift him into the car he was so weak,
On the way down he managed to stand up in the car and looked out the window,
As we drove into the vets drive he gave a loud gasp, We opened the car door a d he had died, He went on his own terms,
I wept like a baby when putting him into the grave,

We had arranged to bring our fella to a vet near the inlaws in north cork and then bury him out the back of the inlaws house as he loved it there, I had to lift him into the car he was so weak,
On the way down he managed to stand up in the car and looked out the window,
As we drove into the vets drive he gave a loud gasp, We opened the car door a d he had died, He went on his own terms,
I wept like a baby when putting him into the grave,
Ah Jimmy 😭

Got a letter from Vodafone saying my bill was going up alright as per my contract. Had no idea there was a rise included anywhere in there (my own fault obviously).

Petrol and Diesel will be a stinger again though. Cheese(the stuff I get every week) in Aldi has gone from €0.99 to €1.59 in the space of 12 months. Who knew Ukraine made so much cheese?

Got a letter from Vodafone saying my bill was going up alright as per my contract. Had no idea there was a rise included anywhere in there (my own fault obviously).

Petrol and Diesel will be a stinger again though. Cheese(the stuff I get every week) in Aldi has gone from €0.99 to €1.59 in the space of 12 months. Who knew Ukraine made so much cheese?
They do some fine smoked cheese in Ukraine…Irish inflation running at 2.3% .. ur being had .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Black Apple Bastards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼