The Hurling Thread

Jesus wept, thinking that the best two teams in Munster will contest the Munster Final is a narrative beaten in all and sundry?
Christ there are some clowns posting here :rolleyes:

That's a weak enough bench in my opinion.
If I was a Limerick fan I'd also have serious reservations about David Reidy starting let alone starting center forward.
In saying that the rest of the team is exceptionally strong as expected.
Reidy has been excellent over the last two years.

That bench might finish a game where limerick are ahead but it's hard to see them coming on and pulling them out of the fire

Doesn't he suffer from concussion migraines? Quite possible he had a bad week with them.
No, considering his career, if he was still struggling he wouldn't be playing.
He's 100% , or 99 anyway.

I think o donnell and McInerney will start for the two galvins
I hope leen isn't starting. He is a player with real potential but he is a little uncertain in possession all the time.
Sunday v limerick in the park is not the place for making your Debut at corner back.

Kelly won't start I feel.

Clare by a whisker for me but who the hell knows

That's a weak enough bench in my opinion.
If I was a Limerick fan I'd also have serious reservations about David Reidy starting let alone starting center forward.
In saying that the rest of the team is exceptionally strong as expected.
Don’t agree it’s a weak bench. Defence has Finn and o Connor as cover. Richie English no where near the squad. Coughlin is a beast and would be playing if Hayes did time. O dalaigh and English are great young players. Experience with mulcahy. Boylsn average enough. With O Donovan and Casey to come back the bench will be even stronger

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼