The Hurling Thread

Poor fella!
Wow that's nasty sounding. Never heard it happening before to be honest. And thinking about it I'm surprised refs haven't got a bad injury more often. And that was u14 too, imagine getting a sliotar full on to the head at senior level

Is it true that the additional capacity in Cusack Park is "Sideline Seating", unreserved? The stewards will need to be on their game to manage that crowd.

All will be revealed as to whether or not Limerick are back in Terminator mode.

The losers of Clare v Limerick will struggle to make top 3 in Munster.

Is it true that the additional capacity in Cusack Park is "Sideline Seating", unreserved? The stewards will need to be on their game to manage that crowd.

The loser of Limerick Clare should still get through easily enough I think. Can't see where else they'd lose a game

Are Clare fans going to be happy enough to travel to Clare ?

This surely isn't the team that starts on Sunday is it?

CLARE (SHC v Limerick): E. Quilligan; A. Hogan, C. Cleary (c), C. Leen; D. Ryan, J. Conlon, C. Galvin; C. Malone, D. Lohan; D. Fitzgerald, M. Rodgers, P. Duggan; A. McCarthy, I. Galvin. D. Reidy.

Subs: C. Broderick, R. Hayes, P. Flanagan, S. Morey, D. McInerney, P. Donnellan, S. O’Donnell, A. Shanagher, S. Meehan, R. Mounsey, T. Kelly

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joachim Cooder

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼