The Gaelic Football Thread

Fenton's was a yellow all day long. It was a push and the Derry lad had given him a dirty dig prior. It was a very good game with Derry probably the better side and that bit fitter I thought. Dublin will learn more from this, they know now that they re at their best when they attack quickly which they didn't do enough of today. Also know clucko is essential. Mc caffrey, mc Carthy, Fitzsimons, Cosgrove and cluxton still to come 😰

Less of this Fuck Dublin business without the Dubs kerry would be winning a lot more all irelands. Major hatred for the dubs down there.

Absolutely - the only attribute they have going for them is their ability to keep the animals in check but it's some attribute!!
Dubs could be going for ten in a row but if up against Kerry in final, I'd be going for Dubs!!

Absolutely - the only attribute they have going for them is their ability to keep the animals in check but it's some attribute!!
Dubs could be going for ten in a row but if up against Kerry in final, I'd be going for Dubs!!

The fact that they're not denying Cork anything is part of the attraction.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: The Kates

Coughlan's, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼