The Gaelic Football Thread

NostradukeY

i was on one of these committees a long while back only by the fact that we needed someone to fill a seat. the whole thing is an absolute joke.

had to deliberate on some lad breaking another fella’s jaw in the iberian league. the ref carded your man and then sent the report to the european cccc and then we all had to sit around saying ban him from the next tournament which was protocol but there was some loophole whereby some oversight he lined out in another game for another team who were short players in the same tournament which voided his ban.

went through the motions of helping set up a gaa team and then was made jump
through hoops to stay within gaa protocol, including being banned from travelling to play a challenge tournament because the host club “wasn’t gaa affiliated” i.e. didn’t pay their dues.

the cork footballers rolling around on the beach during covid when i couldn’t go to my grandmother’s funeral was the end of it.

an shower of self interested dickheads, overseen by dinosaurs but you won’t get on unless you’re taken in under an old dinosaur so you must keep the same insular view.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Apr 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼