The dull thread

Last Wednesday I put my bins out at 4pm, as usual, to be collected the following morning.

Then I spent the evening looking through the nearly-closed curtains of my living room window. Recording the times my neighbours put their bins out. The guy across the road didn't put his out until 10.07pm. What kind of a feking animal is he?
reminds me of the first time i put out the bins. this was the first time we got the plastic bins, before that we just put out bags of rubbish..anyway it was around midnight and i looked out at all the bins lined up when a few women passed walking down on the other side of the road, one of the women walked over to the bins with a ciggarette in her mouth. shes going to set them on fire or turn them over i was thinking... funnily enough no! she went behind them and had a pee....i had a birds eye view from my window.
:)

reminds me of the first time i put out the bins. this was the first time we got the plastic bins, before that we just put out bags of rubbish..anyway it was around midnight and i looked out at all the bins lined up when a few women passed walking down on the other side of the road, one of the women walked over to the bins with a ciggarette in her mouth. shes going to set them on fire or turn them over i was thinking... funnily enough no! she went behind them and had a pee....i had a birds eye view from my window.
That's normal in Togher

Was it a full moon that night?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Hollie McNish

The Roundy, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼