The Cork Chipper Of The Year 2013

The Cork Chipper Of The Year 2013

• Total voters
I don't think a thread like this has ever been done before!Any chipper in Cork city and county is eligible for the award.Maybe a delegation from the forum should present the trophy to the winning chipper!The first 10 establishments to get 10 nominations go on the poll but let's take our time with this.My favourite chippers in Cork county are the Roma Grill and The Codfather in Youghal but my two nominations are Murphys Chip Bar on Gerald Griffin Street and the Golden Fry on Ballinlough Road.

KCs without a doubt, at the rate that the Bridgestone awards are popping up on the front wall they may have to extend.

I don't think a thread like this has ever been done before!Any chipper in Cork city and county is eligible for the award.Maybe a delegation from the forum should present the trophy to the winning chipper!The first 10 establishments to get 10 nominations go on the poll but let's take our time with this.My favourite chippers in Cork county are the Roma Grill and The Codfather in Youghal but my two nominations are Murphys Chip Bar on Gerald Griffin Street and the Golden Fry on Ballinlough Road.

So you aren't nominating your two favorite chippers???

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Please! Club Night

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼