The Brenda appreciation thread

MerchantOfEnnis

I see Brenda is now hanging out with Paul Rudd and Jason Statham at some movie premier in London.

This is on top of working for BBC, Sky, and ITV. She's come a long way from 96FM and Red FM.

Gwan the girl from Ballydesmond. Kerry will try and claim her, but she's Cork through and through.

In 2014 I moved back to Ireland with no money and no education. I remember at the time Brenda, Dee, and PJ had their photo on the back of some buses around town advertising their show.

I was envious of this young attractive girl, living the dream and progressing herself as a real part of the Cork social scene, while I barely had two dimes to scratch together.

Since then she has been a massive inspiration to me and I am very proud of her continued success.

I see Brenda is now hanging out with Paul Rudd and Jason Statham at some movie premier in London.

This is on top of working for BBC, Sky, and ITV. She's come a long way from 96FM and Red FM.

Gwan the girl from Ballydesmond. Kerry will try and claim her, but she's Cork through and through.

I always had Brenda Fricker down as a Dub.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

20th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼