The board's gone ta fawk!!!

It's been pretty poor recently. 'Twas absolute shite today. Feck-all activity. Feck-all threads started - good or bad. There seems to be feck all people online (but an unusually high number of 'guests' for some reason.

Ehhhh.... discuss or something.

Murdock said:
It's been pretty poor recently. 'Twas absolute shite today. Feck-all activity. Feck-all threads started - good or bad. There seems to be feck all people online (but an unusually high number of 'guests' for some reason.

Ehhhh.... discuss or something.

I found that the busiest time is between 2 and 4 pm. Its the time most threads are put up and most users online.

I don't know why.

Sometimes there just isn't anything to talk about.

Da blonde one said:
Unreal, at least it stopped raining.

Busy in work today?

My table won't stop wobbling, grrrrrrrrr.

Work was handy today,i'm off to Bantry with work tomorrow,handy day again!

Put bear mat or book to stop the wobblinessnessness....

Da blonde one said:
I found that the busiest time is between 2 and 4 pm. Its the time most threads are put up and most users online.

I don't know why.

Sometimes there just isn't anything to talk about.

Alcohol. In the mornings they are suffering, in the afternoons it adds to their garrulousness.

post up topics there of something interesting we can all talk about tomorro. interesting, funny, etc. something that everyone mite be interested in that doesn't involve turnips!

The Black Knight said:
Another boring the board has gone to fawk thread..ffs.. its just cause I'm not online as much as I was a few weeks back like.. no life now like!:silly:

Eh, ya thats what it is.

I mean i'm barely coping.

Hey, i finally set up msn, yeh me. :grin:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Talisk
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

23rd Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼