The Action Plan for Housing.

What's needed are homes to be available for owner occupiers to buy, instead of renting in perpetuity from investment funds whose only aim is to enrich it's clients, it's gas to have lads on here in their 50s who all own their own homes lecturing the younger generation that they must accept that they will be renting for their entire lives, filling the pockets of property speculators in the process and with an uncertain future awaiting them in old age when they are no longer able to afford to pay high rents and so risk becoming homeless.

Rent is still dead money.
Yup, so many people pulling up the ladder after themselves.
Classless scumbags.
So many people seem to think having high house prices is a good thing.
Surely it'd be better if prices were lower, people could pay mortgages off quicker and have a better standard of living.
Pretty soon you'll need a €200,000 deposit for a house.
It's ridiculous.
FF /FG have broken this country.

Looking forward to the 300k houses if SF get in,did they say it will be all ireland or just certain counties for the 300k houses. You can get plenty good quality houses in Roscoman and Leitrim for way less than 300k.

Looking forward to the 300k houses if SF get in,did they say it will be all ireland or just certain counties for the 300k houses. You can get plenty good quality houses in Roscoman and Leitrim for way less than 300k.
Should be easy if FF/FG get back in seeing as Leo got rid of the USC and Harris said he'll build 250,000 houses by 2030.

Answer my question first and then i will answer yours
Nothing wrong with trying to reduce house prices.
My house is worth more than €300k.
House I grew up in is worth close to €1m.
I'd have no issue with all house prices being €300k if it meant my kids and grandkids spent less on their mortgage and more on themselves for holidays, put more in a pension etc.
We've thrown millions at housing refugees.
We should have been doing that with housing.

Did SF lie to kids with scoliosis?
Did SF bankrupt the country?
Are SF so inept we've a deficit in supply of 250,000 homes and the highest number of young adults still living at home with their parents in the EU?
Answer my questions.

It is all just academic theory and it has no basis in reality as he was shredded many times by actual builders and developers.

He is now trying to get elected to the E.U. parliament where he will somehow solve the housing crisis from Strasbourg + expenses.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼