That bully from your school, where is he / she now?

No doubt they failed academically and in life in general.

Bottom of the social scrapheap?

Or are they a CEO of a thriving tech company?

Where is the cunt (or cuntess) who bullied you in school?

And how well are they doing?

B

Last edited:
There were two serious pricks in our class in secondary. They were hassling most lads. Never really came near our group.

Found out one is now a teacher. Hard to believe really.

The other lad was from family who owned a well known southside pub just outside city centre. A complete prick that must have caused many poor fecker sleepless nights all thoses years ago.

Kids are savage little c*nts.

I know that bullying is taken a lot more seriously these days. Children are a product of their environment.

If they get off on making someone elses life hell you can be sure theres home circumstances to thank. Or maybe they're just c*nts. Id imagine most of them don't give it a second thought as they go about their lives.

Kids are savage little c*nts.

I know that bullying is taken a lot more seriously these days. Children are a product of their environment.

If they get off on making someone elses life hell you can be sure theres home circumstances to thank. Or maybe they're just c*nts. Id imagine most of them don't give it a second thought as they go about their lives.
I was never really bullied but i do remember there was an effeminate lad in our year that used to get dogs of abuse.

One lad in particular used to take delight in trying to shame him, embarrasses him and ridicule him whenever he got a chance. I never laughed but i never stood up for him either .

I wonder how that bully feels now, if the gay lad topped himself i dont think there would have been too much surprise which is very sad.

There were sadists in everybody's class.

Definitely would have stayed out of their way. Anyone different or weak would have been viewed as fair game.

Id say the online stuff must be terrible altogether. At least in out day it stopped outside the school gates.

Dragged up most of em.

Definitely would have stayed out of their way. Anyone different or weak would have been viewed as fair game.

Id say the online stuff must be terrible altogether. At least in out day it stopped outside the school gates.

Dragged up most of em.

👍
Good post.
I was never bullied at school. CSN, Bishopstown had pleasant students when I was there.

Dragged up most of em.

Yeah and it stays online forever mostly . I do have regrets about not standing up to a few lads , but then it made you a target….

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼