Support Your Team

Those of you who spend their sundays in the pub roaring at Liverpool and Man U should now get your fingers out of yer arses and support a proper local team. yes im talking about the one who claimed a league championship in turners cross last week! How many of you f*uckers waste a fortune of money just to get to anfield or old trafford once a season. You'd get a season ticket at the Cross for that price alone. And how many of you have yet to even sample a live match of any sort, yet spout shite from the barstool every weekend. Never mind those f*uckin English teams and their overpriced prima donna players who are more interested in getting their eyebrows waxed than putting the boot in on the pitch. At least your local team has a majority of home grown local talent who'll sweat buckets of blood for their team and home town. Anyone who was down at the cross last friday night will know what it means to really feel like part of a winning team. How many delirious liverpool or man U fans will you see diving around in the Grand Parade fountain at 3 o clock on a saturday morning celebrating their teams achievements???

The new season kicks off in February. But in the meantime theres a small matter of a cup final in landsdowne road in december. Every proper red blooded football fan in this city should be present that day. Time for all those barstoolers to have a reality check. Liverpool or Man U aint gonna win shit with your support. Your local team needs you now. Stand up and be counted!!!!!!!

City till i die you f*uckers!!!!!

I've never understood why politicians don't take this attitude at election time. "Listen you fuckers, you'd better vote for me, cause them fuckers in that other party only care about Dublin, and you'll get fuck all for supporting them. Support someone local, you fuckers" ODLL could use this for his People's Party of Cork

Coin said:
I've never understood why politicians don't take this attitude at election time. "Listen you fuckers, you'd better vote for me, cause them fuckers in that other party only care about Dublin, and you'll get fuck all for supporting them. Support someone local, you fuckers" ODLL could use this for his People's Party of Cork

They cant call people fuckers because they are a bunch of thieving lazy ass fuckers themselves. They'd only be contradicting themselves!

Minister for Plop Plops said:
T

The new season kicks off in February. But in the meantime theres a small matter of a cup final in landsdowne road in december. Every proper red blooded football fan in this city should be present that day. Time for all those barstoolers to have a reality check. Liverpool or Man U aint gonna win shit with your support. Your local team needs you now. Stand up and be counted!!!!!!!

City till i die you f*uckers!!!!!

oh shut up you bore

all these new found city fans getting on their high horse cos there supporting their local team, just be happy that ye won and stop fucking preaching to the rest of us.

Lamps said:
all these new found city fans getting on their high horse cos there supporting their local team, just be happy that ye won and stop fucking preaching to the rest of us.

yaaaaaaaaaaagh go fuck yourself you wankbox. No doubt you'd be tearing the pud off yourself in bed every weekend watching your premiership team and dream of playing in front of 50 thousand screaming english yobs!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaagh go fuck yourself you wankbox. No doubt you'd be tearing the pud off yourself in bed every weekend watching your premiership team and dream of playing in front of 50 thousand screaming english yobs!!!
Fair play there lad, you're really promoting your clubs fan base. I'd love to go over to Turners Cross and meet more fine souls like yourself.

I hope to God you're involved with City some way, because slagging off people for supporting clubs if all you do is turn up and watch games is pathetic.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

CSM Pop Degree Showcase

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼