Stardust anniversary

So, what difference does it make where I am working or living. As I've said before, I was born and reared in Cork and make no apologies for being Irish and proud of the fact. You should get out more see the world beyond the treehouse.
Did that make sense in your head, do you even know what you are talking about?

There are many posters on here living and working in other countries. Get a life
Yes they are but they aren't plastic "patriotic nationalists" contributing to the King's purse.

The Butterlys and Haughey were best buddies.
It's almost certain wheels were greased, nods and winks exchanged between the family, local authorities and politicians to cook up an arson story, get compensation and prevent the truth getting out.

A very good summary on this real piece of shit.

"...he had no compunction about putting his name to the building complex that replaced the Stardust. For many years, Butterly Business Park was emblazoned above the door, right where the Stardust logo had been. The facade survived the fire and is the only part of the original building that survives today."
The famous Butterly Brick empire.

Did that make sense in your head, do you even know what you are talking about?

Yes they are but they aren't plastic "patriotic nationalists" contributing to the King's purse.
I suppose in your warped mind, anyone that is Patriotic and Irish is in the IRA. you just follow people around and insult them because you are a spineless bitter individual in real life that has never ventured outside the City. Gold help us

It's mental actually how many Dubs of this generation have parents from the other 25 counties. I work with so many 100% true blue Dubs who have absolutely no Dublin heritage. Parents from Cork, Tipp, Donegal etc, who all had to move there in the 70s and 80s because there was feck all opportunity in the rest of the country.

I'd like to say things have improved but Dublin is still way too far ahead of the rest of Ireland for career opportunities, housing, and basic amenities.

Kip.
Children of True Dubs don't work, they are street traders ( drugs, prostitution, fags, and fruit ) or handbag snatchers

So sad listening to Harris reading the names and a bit of info on each victim, God rest them.

As though he knew them or championed their cause at any stage in the last 40 odd years.

God rest each and every one of them and their parents, siblings, and friends that didn't live long enough to see them finally getting some bit of justice.

I suppose in your warped mind, anyone that is Patriotic and Irish is in the IRA.
Nope, never said nor implied.
you just follow people around and insult them
Ah you are well able, ya hypocrite :lol!:

that has never ventured outside the City. Gold help us
😂😂😂 No need to compound your stupidity, it's already very clear.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Mossy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼