Spanky.

Oh dear.
He's bumping old threads now?
photo_13642051_66470_8881123_ap_320x240.gif

I might be reading this wrong but are you saying Spanky is HK?

Ah here, are you gone off the wall or what, SpankY was nothing like that cunt :lol:

SpankY, was one of the best posters in my time on PROC, was sad when he went but hey, he seems to have made a life decision and fair play to him, I hope he is happy.

SpankY was a fella who could pull pwns out of thin air and deliver them with such devastating precision. The shit that fellas on here call pwns today are fucking embarrassing, it's turned into "I know you are but what am I".

THK was always on his case, for no reason only to score points. My post there has a link to IOTY 2016/17. THK was obsessed with taking SpankY down, so much so, his only posts on IOTY16/17 were to relish "SpankY the Wankys' bans.

I dunno, when I see a poster as fuckin hard as SpankY come on here after a year, just to rim a cunt that trolled him for years, I gotta ask question Mayday.

Perhaps he's just forgotten being out of here for so long but I never forget, it's not my style.

Ah here, are you gone off the wall or what, SpankY was nothing like that cunt :lol:

SpankY, was one of the best posters in my time on PROC, was sad when he went but hey, he seems to have made a life decision and fair play to him, I hope he is happy.

SpankY was a fella who could pull pwns out of thin air and deliver them with such devastating precision. The shit that fellas on here call pwns today are fucking embarrassing, it's turned into "I know you are but what am I".

THK was always on his case, for no reason only to score points. My post there has a link to IOTY 2016/17. THK was obsessed with taking SpankY down, so much so, his only posts on IOTY16/17 were to relish "SpankY the Wankys' bans.

I dunno, when I see a poster as fuckin hard as SpankY come on here after a year, just to rim a cunt that trolled him for years, I gotta ask question Mayday.

Perhaps he's just forgotten being out of here for so long but I never forget, it's not my style.

giphy.gif

Let it all out m8.
:lol!:

Fucking hell? 🤡

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Toucan

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼