south park question

can anyone remember the episode of south park where the fbi come into the class and ask them if mr Garrison has been touching them? and the fbi i agent uses a teddy bear to point out the areas where he was touching and butters replies... hey my uncle does that to me???? what episode is it?????

can anyone remember the episode of south park where the fbi come into the class and ask them if mr Garrison has been touching them? and the fbi i agent uses a teddy bear to point out the areas where he was touching and butters replies... hey my uncle does that to me???? what episode is it?????

Is it the Sexual Harassment Panda ep?

Edit: a quick google search tells us it was in "The Return of Chef", this forum says so, scroll down a bit to near the end...
http://www.irontrybe.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-41787.html

can anyone remember the episode of south park where the fbi come into the class and ask them if mr garrison has been touching them? And the fbi i agent uses a teddy bear to point out the areas where he was touching and butters replies... Hey my uncle does that to me???? What episode is it?????

is it the nambla episode?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Munster Hurling Championship: Cork V Clare

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼