So you want some speed huh?

That stuff is more than scary.
Its going to make zombies out of alot of people.
Hitler used it.
Withdrawl is unreal ive read, 20% to 30% have severe schizophrenia which is basically untreatable for 6 months + with violent outbursts and feelings of being better than everyone else common.

Anyone or any gang caught dealing this stuff should either be state killed or be made to take their own toxic drug and locked in a zoo for a long time.

And the fact that it's highly addictive and cheap makes it attractive.

And the fact that it's highly addictive and cheap makes it attractive.

If we could counter that and make the consequences of producing it so severe that only idiots who would dabble in making it will think twice.

And i mean severe as in a state killing or something along those lines.

Eastern European gangs are going to destroy this country.
They are alot harder madder and ruthless than our inbred gangs over here.

This drug is going to wreak havoc on so many families and i fear the law here are going to leave it slide til its too late.

This drug is going to make absolute lunatics out of people which in turn will affect society as a whole.

Sales in Sudafed have shot up in Cork due to gangs buying up stocks of Sudafed which can be used to manufacture Meth amphetamine.

Source: http://corkindependent.com/stories/item/11718/2012-38/Pharmacies-on-alert

Mad stuff altogether.

24368947.jpg

Crystal meth: one of the worst of all possible scenes.

Tweaky meth-heads: unpredictable violent temporary-psychopaths.

It is awful horrible dangerous nasty rank poisonous shit. Right up there with crack and heroin. Stay away from it and stay away from people who use it. With any luck a big lab will go up in flames and take some of the cooks with it.

There is an error in that article and some people's perception of meth though; it's a member of the wider speed family but it's not speed or a form of it. It's a cousin of speed. No point railing sbout something when you can't identify it properly.

If we could counter that and make the consequences of producing it so severe that only idiots who would dabble in making it will think twice.

And i mean severe as in a state killing or something along those lines.

Eastern European gangs are going to destroy this country.
They are alot harder madder and ruthless than our inbred gangs over here.

This drug is going to wreak havoc on so many families and i fear the law here are going to leave it slide til its too late.

This drug is going to make absolute lunatics out of people which in turn will affect society as a whole.

Totally agree with this, playwide. The Eastern Europeans seem to be involved in just about everything that's illegal. I wonder if the crystal meth issue could be part of the reason for the rise in "anger" on our streets - as mentioned earlier this week in the papers?

Totally agree with this, playwide. The Eastern Europeans seem to be involved in just about everything that's illegal. I wonder if the crystal meth issue could be part of the reason for the rise in "anger" on our streets - as mentioned earlier this week in the papers?

Not to sound cheesey but, we aint seen nothing yet regarding anger or violence.
This drug is 10 times more addictive than crack.

It can travel from mother to child through the placenta causing the birth of babies with withdrawl symtoms and deformed bodies. It can pass through breastmilk.

A countries future is its young and this drug can put a halt to that.

I really dont see the Gardai being able to control this. Its out of their leauge.

These gangs should be rounded up and sent on their way.
We should have monitored all in coming traffic before any one moved,lived or worked here.
Now we dont know who we a dealing with or what they are dealing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼