Smith leaving United?

Good loan decision to build up fitness or the thin end of the wedge? If it's a pre-cursor to being sold then he can consider himself royally shafted.

Sound said:
Good loan decision to build up fitness or the thin end of the wedge? If it's a pre-cursor to being sold then he can consider himself royally shafted.

I think it is to be honest. You'd loan out a kid coming back from injury but not someone like Smith. Saha doesn't get loaned out after injury.

MonTheHoops said:
Sorry didn't spot that.

I know it's on loan but like I said, players of his calibre only go on loan if they are out of the picture.

Or if they are lacking fitness and games
Half of the United squad is out on loan at the moment
Including loads oif the clubs best long term prospects (Evans, Pique, Rossi etc)
No big deal really there is no Carling Cup for some of the squad players and the reserve league isn't all that

STEVIEG said:
Or if they are lacking fitness and games
Half of the United squad is out on loan at the moment
Including loads oif the clubs best long term prospects (Evans, Pique, Rossi etc)
No big deal really there is no Carling Cup for some of the squad players and the reserve league isn't all that

Fair enough. Doubt they've too many players out on loan that cost a few million though.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼