Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

The North is just a nest of tribal and bigoted historical sex abusing hypocrites.

Even trying to deal with the D.U.P. and the Orange Order on agreeing even what day it is would be a nightmare nevermind actually governing the country.

We do not need them joining us and ruining our imperfect State.

Jaysus, is this gamesmanship? It's like, the leader of the DUP is up on sex charges and the Examiner have to root up something from the 1990s of Fine Gael.
My point was that some on here accusing Northern politics knee deep in sex abuse allegations. That is hypocritical in itself.

Think Kenneally and Stagg. Think Malcolm McArthur. We are not as clean cut as we think we are.

My point was that some on here accusing Northern politics knee deep in sex abuse allegations. That is hypocritical in itself.

Think Kenneally and Stagg. Think Malcolm McArthur. We are not as clean cut as we think we are.
AFAIR Stagg was caught looking for sex in a park, Not as if he abused a minor,
Mcarthur was not a politician, He stayed in the AGs house but nothing to suggest AG knew he was a psycho,

SF have over 925000 followers on social media, The other parties combined have 769000, Whether that translates on polling day remains to be seen.
Is there any mention of when those following them actually started to ?

The scum cult pop up on my Google feed, does that suggest I am one ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Comedy Cavern Showcase

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼