Simon Harris, Glorious Leader

I think a lot of people are underestimating him.
You think?
Hes a capable fella handed a portfolio but he’s as dull as dishwater. If FG were faltering because Leo couldn’t connect with the people then what hope have they with Hypnotic Harris?

I honestly can’t think of a less inspiring person they could have chosen but he’s formidable politically and had it sewn up by the time the rest of them had finished texting Leo about the profound disappointment they were experiencing

At least it’s not McEntee I suppose :rolleyes:

Actually, he reminds me of the old school politician who didn’t need a personality because they didn’t need to identify with the public being above that sort of thing.. like this bollox

1711238859061.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw some of his speech today to FG members in Athlone.

He said " it is time we took our nations flag back, that it disgusted him this week to see it drapped on the coffin of a Garda killer "

To which he got a standing ovation

I have to say he is right, it is time to take it back from the provisional scum that took it from us.

I was disgusted when I saw the funeral images
After what he had done.
I doubt very much can be done if the family requests it.
Shameful

I saw some of his speech today to FG members in Athlone.

He said " it is time we took our nations flag back, that it disgusted him this week to see it drapped on the coffin of a Garda killer "

To which he got a standing ovation

I have to say he is right, it is time to take it back from the provisional scum that took it from us.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Flames

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼