RTE: Radio, Telefis, Empty pockets

Some operator

Girl Boss

iu

RTE need to stop inviting these lefty loons onto the LLS.

Nobody wants to hear about Palestine when they're kicking back on a Friday night. By all means go and shout young lungs out in the Echo Chamber that is town on a Saturday afternoon, but stop trying to hijack our top prime time talk show

RTE need to stop inviting these lefty loons onto the LLS.

Nobody wants to hear about Palestine when they're kicking back on a Friday night. By all means go and shout young lungs out in the Echo Chamber that is town on a Saturday afternoon, but stop trying to hijack our top prime time talk show

LLS show has sunk further with kielty at the wheel, Every week now there are guests pushing the palestinian angle,
Read article last week where traders, shoppers and bus drivers are sick of the crowds in town every saturday marching,

LLS show has sunk further with kielty at the wheel, Every week now there are guests pushing the palestinian angle,
Read article last week where traders, shoppers and bus drivers are sick of the crowds in town every saturday marching,

Do you have that article by any chance, I'd like to read it

I'm also sick of them. I avoid town every Saturday now, they absolutely clog up the whole place and then once the parade is over they loiter for the rest of the afternoon with their flags.

Cafe Izz will have to build an extension onto the place to deal with the crowds that the descend upon the place every Saturday. Nothing better for business than a good war, as Keynes would say

Do you have that article by any chance, I'd like to read it

I'm also sick of them. I avoid town every Saturday now, they absolutely clog up the whole place and then once the parade is over they loiter for the rest of the afternoon with their flags.

Cafe Izz will have to build an extension onto the place to deal with the crowds that the descend upon the place every Saturday. Nothing better for business than a good war, as Keynes would say
They could send them up to the 4 Liars.

Imagine the poor people out in Palestine so then, sick of people bombing them, shooting at them, murdering them, starving them. They don't have it as tough as us, I mean who needs traffic ?

Imagine the poor people out in Palestine so then, sick of people bombing them, shooting at them, murdering them, starving them. They don't have it as tough as us, I mean who needs traffic ?

Blocking up Cork City centre every Saturday isn't going to help anyone in Palestine, and in fact it'll have the opposite effect as people will just get fed up of seeing these flags being waved in their faces when they're out trying to get their messages or meet a coffee for a friend

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼