Religion of peace. Thread 175429

Who said anything about race M8? This is about the ever increasing growth across Europe of a toxic, authoritative, depraved ideology that masquerades as a religion. This is going to be some headache for Labour when they come into power.

Eh.......this is actually democracy in action. If the white Christians want to counter this they could always turn out en masse and elect their own.

I'm well aware of what radiogenoa and how they operate but it doesn't negate the content. Only for these videos being posted, we wouldn't be a aware of it happening. So not only would we be not be aware of the scale of the problem but we wouldn't be aware such a problem exists.
Ignoring the content of the videos because of who posted it is a strange take as you won't get such content covered by Sky, BBC etc.
But you don't know the scale of the problem from RadioGenoa, they have posted a video with no context just their comment that the UK is headed for dark days. When did this happen? Where? Who are they? How often does this type of thing happen? Did the lovely lads and ladies at RadioGenoa share any of this!!

But you don't know the scale of the problem from RadioGenoa, they have posted a video with no context just their comment that the UK is headed for dark days. When did this happen? Where? Who are they? How often does this type of thing happen? Did the lovely lads and ladies at RadioGenoa share any of this!!
Firstly I had seen that video from a different source before it was posted here, so the fact RadioGenoa posted it has zero relevance to me. Secondly as I said early I have no clue how big an issue it is from UK but it certainly must be an issue as there is near weekly videos being posted of different protests from sources other than RadioGenoa. Thirdly if you have recently elected councillor for Leeds shouting Allahu Akbar, then people need to sit up and taken notice and nip it in the bud.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼