Religion of peace. Thread 175429

RadioGenoa 😂😂😂

I presume when they say dark day they mean the lads will be of a darker skin complexion!! 😉
Who said anything about race M8? This is about the ever increasing growth across Europe of a toxic, authoritative, depraved ideology that masquerades as a religion. This is going to be some headache for Labour when they come into power.

Does the content of the videos change because of who posted them?
You well know that radiogenoa take the most extreme examples and share them like it is happening on every street corner. Do we know where this was? Do we know if this is a common occurrence across the uk? Do we know who these guys are? Do we know what kind of backing they have?

Would I be concerned about it? Slightly but I don’t know the scale of the problem and I sure as hell won’t get a realistic understanding from radiogenoa with their soundbites……dark times indeed when we are entertaining “news” from the likes of these langers!!!

You well know that radiogenoa take the most extreme examples and share them like it is happening on every street corner. Do we know where this was? Do we know if this is a common occurrence across the uk? Do we know who these guys are? Do we know what kind of backing they have?

Would I be concerned about it? Slightly but I don’t know the scale of the problem and I sure as hell won’t get a realistic understanding from radiogenoa with their soundbites……dark times indeed when we are entertaining “news” from the likes of these langers!!!
I'm well aware of what radiogenoa and how they operate but it doesn't negate the content. Only for these videos being posted, we wouldn't be a aware of it happening. So not only would we be not be aware of the scale of the problem but we wouldn't be aware such a problem exists.
Ignoring the content of the videos because of who posted it is a strange take as you won't get such content covered by Sky, BBC etc.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼