People you once hated with a passion

So much so that you deleted every aspect of them from your life. Numbers, emails etc. Then one day about five years later you pass them on the street and you feel a vile urge to punch them into the face but you can't for the life of you remember why you hated them so much in the first place. This ever happen to anyone else?

There's one person inparticular that really screwed me over and I hadn't seen him in years, then i saw him across the road the other day and waved, completely forgetting for about a minute that I despised him. Sure then of course he waved back and i'm sure now he think all is rosey in the garden.

Well it fuckin isn't, I still cant stand him. But I can hardly run across the street and roar abuse at him the next time I see him can I? Bascially, I screwed myself.

Yep. Now I fucked. My nemesis thinks I like him again and forgave him.

I'm not even the sort to roar abuse at someone, I let the expression on my face say it all. Kind of sad and heart broken, yet a hint of anger and mystery so they don't know if I am going to bawl or just start throwing slaps.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

6th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Silent Disco : All The Hits

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼