Oh what a lovely day

If you are in the picture dude than it is bad f**king form from the OP.

Posting pictures is the one thing that should lead to an instant ban with no come back.

Nah, Im not in it. I'd be pretty pissed off if I was. My best friend is in it alright but I wasnt involved in that film.

Basically, to cut a long story short.. Samaron stalked a few of us at a PROC up and seen me wearing one of those beanie hats, so he thinks the fella in the pic with the beanie hat is me (4th from the left). But its not.

Nah, Im not in it. I'd be pretty pissed off if I was. My best friend is in it alright but I wasnt involved in that film.

Basically, to cut a long story short.. Samaron stalked a few of us at a PROC up and seen me wearing one of those beanie hats, so he thinks the fella in the pic with the beanie hat is me (4th from the left). But its not.

Seriously.

Thats actually fucked up if true. its one thing to ask the shitehawk on here, its another to actually get up off your hole and make an effort to stalk someone in real life.

Seriously.

Thats actually fucked up if true. its one thing to ask the shitehawk on here, its another to actually get up off your hole and make an effort to stalk someone in real life.

Dont think it was personally at me, but just having a nose at what Proccers look like. Blackforest popped in to us in a pub and said hello and then IanCurtis(another proccer) started posting shit about how he was looking at us from another side of a bar.

Pretty fucked up alright. Didnt bother us, thought it was funny they were sad enough to do it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

28th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Open Mic Night

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼