Nastiest thing you've seen.

Iancurtis

Banned
Never seen anyone killed I but came across the aftermath of a murder in Galway three years ago.Myself and my girlfriend were staying in a hostel off Eyre Square and were leaving in the morning to get the bus back.In a doorway the Guards had put up a screen and the were huge pools of blood on the footpath.Only found out later that a young lad had been stabbed to death during the night.It turns out this Polish headcase stabbed him for no reason at all just crossed the street and knifed him.

Never seen anyone killed I but came across the aftermath of a murder in Galway three years ago.Myself and my girlfriend were staying in a hostel off Eyre Square and were leaving in the morning to get the bus back.In a doorway the Guards had put up a screen and the were huge pools of blood on the footpath.Only found out later that a young lad had been stabbed to death during the night.It turns out this Polish headcase stabbed him for no reason at all just crossed the street and knifed him.

Now that's sad shit.

Saw a 'cadaver' being taken from the Lee once, even the Fire & Rescue lads had a grim look on their face.

Cremate me buddy.

B

Not something to wish to share, but those who know me and what I do will understand why and will also know some of the tings I have seen.

a few badly broken legs through the skin. too many tbh. seen some nasty head gashes as well. not just split but sliced wide open across faces etc unfortunatley.

saw a guy jump into the lee off patricks bridge years ago - cops were on the scene quickly but it was winter never saw anyone coming out - very sad

Tough and upsetting: going to check the body of the security guard working in my house who shot himself in 2010. we had to see if he was breathing.

Gross: a shit pit a few years old, and so almost full. Seeing the product of 20+ colleagues, plus all the maggots etc that were breeding in the pit. Seeing that 3 times a day, for weeks on end...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼