millennial/gen z to grown up translation

when they say at work "I need help / I need support" - "I have no intention of doing this. You have to do it for me. I MIGHT pretend to listen to you explaining it but I am not listening at all".

"I need a mental health day" - i am as lazy as sin.

"I'm actually living with my parents right now" - I am a 30+ year old child and expect/demand to be treated as such.

when they say at work "I need help / I need support" - "I have no intention of doing this. You have to do it for me. I MIGHT pretend to listen to you explaining it but I am not listening at all".

"I'm actually living with my parents right now" - I am a 30+ year old child and expect/demand to be treated as such.
Ok, boomer

Ok boomer

When they reply "Fair" to any statement that you have just made it translates to;

"I don't have a clue about what you said but I don't want to appear contrarian/out of my depth/not a kiss-ass in case you have the power to sack me and also I wasn't listening".
I find that "Fair enough" answer is when they realise they fucked up and need to cop on

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼