Man U V Celtic Thread

Cant see Celtic getting anything out of this tonight with the return of Scholes and Rooney. Ronaldo suspended and Van Der Sar is struggling with an illness, would be nice for Kusczak to get a run.
Celtic just seem a little to weak and inexperienced at the back to keep united out. Despite that though they are still quite strong up the park after signing Gravesen, Hesselink and obviously Jarosik.
3-1 United for me? What do the rest of ye think.

United should beat us alright. Jarsoik hasn't played with the last 3 games - dropped!

I'm still hoping for 0-0 or maybe 1-0 with McGeady in the 89th minute.

given our attrocious form in europe last season,I'm surprised everyone has us down as such firm favourties. Ronaldo in his current form is a loss,but thats offset by the returns of Rooney and Scholes. Think it will be close and tight,with Celtic getting at united,not giving the midfield much time on the ball.
1-0 united, Giggs

MonTheHoops said:
United should beat us alright. Jarsoik hasn't played with the last 3 games - dropped!
QUOTE]

Christ im surprised by that. Jarosik to me looks a quality player, im sure he would cause most teams a lot of problems. Very odd move if you ask me.

Rebelred said:
given our attrocious form in europe last season,I'm surprised everyone has us down as such firm favourties. Ronaldo in his current form is a loss,but thats offset by the returns of Rooney and Scholes. Think it will be close and tight,with Celtic getting at united,not giving the midfield much time on the ball.
1-0 united, Giggs

agreed,
this will be tight, and a good pointer on the merits of this United side.
The European form has been missing for a while and they may rely too much on Rooney to create something whilst Celtic keep it tight.
United by one.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Crash Test Dummies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Today @ 4pm

More events ▼