That's what I had too:

1. Sars
2. Castlemartyr
3. Cloughduv
4. Mayfield

Based on the group stages. So,
Sars v Mayfield
Castlemartyr v Cloughduv

I’ll stick with a Sars and castlemartyr final.

Surprised by the aghabulloge result, we’re they saving themselves for the football or was it just an off day? Not taking anything away from cloughduv though, great win and could cause castlemartyr problems.

Looks like mayfield were struggling against Midleton in the first half but kept them down to a point in the second. I reckon sars will have too much for them especially with a few injured players returning.

Castlemartyr v Sars tonight should be a very good game. Both teams have been the standout teams at this grade all year. Sars have held onto most of their intermediate squad all year which will help their chances. I think they lost Colm McCarthy midfield alright who came on v the Glen who'll be a loss to them.

Ciarán Joyce is going for a very rare feat of winning 2 All Ireland Under 20 hurling titles and 2 Intermediate County Titles in the same calendar year.

I'll tip Castlemartyr to edge this one in a tight battle.

Castlemartyr v Sars tonight should be a very good game. Both teams have been the standout teams at this grade all year. Sars have held onto most of their intermediate squad all year which will help their chances. I think they lost Colm McCarthy midfield alright who came on v the Glen who'll be a loss to them.

Ciarán Joyce is going for a very rare feat of winning 2 All Ireland Under 20 hurling titles and 2 Intermediate County Titles in the same calendar year.

Should be replaced by Paul Leopold who didn’t feature for the seniors.

Castlemartyr might edge it out

Some achievement by Ciaran Joyce 2 u20 Allirelands, and 2 Intermediate County titles in the same year stuff of dreams ! and of course he is still u20 next year ...how about the 3 in a row in both ! Special talent.

Castlemartyr and lisgoold both winning counties again shortly after their last wins shows how covid worked well for certain clubs. Getting that level of momentum in the same calendar year really suited both

Castlemartyr and lisgoold both winning counties again shortly after their last wins shows how covid worked well for certain clubs. Getting that level of momentum in the same calendar year really suited both
Yes momentum was important, but I think it also reinforces the view that the quality of most of the teams playing at the two lowest intermediate grades is really not much better than that of the best junior clubs out there. Lisgoold's toughest game during their two county wins this year was against a junior club, Dromtariffe.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny O Leary

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼