Immigration Thread

Reports coming in of a multiple stabbing attack in Sydney, Australia, at the Westfield Bondi Junction shopping mall. Reports so far say up to five people dead and multiple wounded, killer has been shot dead by armed police.

View attachment 31646

What does this have to do with a thread on immigration?
The police have not released the identity of the suspect.

For all we know his ancestors could have been on the First Fleet.

What does this have to do with a thread on immigration?
The police have not released the identity of the suspect.

Well, the answer is simple, as a freeloader who's not paying the €10 I can't start new threads, I searched for 'Australia, stabbing' etc and got nowhere, this thread was the newest updated with a post about a stabbing in France yesterday so I posted it here, fairly certain the guy doesn't look very Aboriginal either.

Well, the answer is simple, as a freeloader who's not paying the €10 I can't start new threads, I searched for 'Australia, stabbing' etc and got nowhere, this thread was the newest updated with a post about a stabbing in France yesterday so I posted it here, fairly certain the guy doesn't look very Aboriginal either.
2 things.

You dont need to pay €10 for the ability to start new threads.
Are we basing immigration now on those whose ancestors entered the country 250 years ago?
The police has ruled out terrorism in this case anyway.

You could have gone to the limerick thread!

Watched is ireland full,what did i get out of it, the names of 2 places in killarney to avoid for grub on saturday week and a good laugh at the galway councillor who claimed his house was the only house of an elected councillor ever raided by the gardai.
Bit more analysis here. RTE and Virgin media's current affairs programmes will be reviewed now on a weekly basis by the Irish inquiry for those people who maybe did not get the "opportunity ", to ask more "questionable" questions 😉.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

7th Jun 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼