Immigration Thread

Not really, I'm up the country of Blarney Village, not too far, but far away enough from the "buzz".

A few years ago I went to see Cork City play Blarney United in a pre season friendly. The ground was a good bit out of town down the back of a housing estate if I remember correctly

Another time I went down on the bus for the afternoon and had a browse in the Woolen Mills before coming back home. Didn't buy anything, very tacky and expensive

A few years ago I went to see Cork City play Blarney United in a pre season friendly. The ground was a good bit out of town down the back of a housing estate if I remember correctly

Another time I went down on the bus for the afternoon and had a browse in the Woolen Mills before coming back home. Didn't buy anything, very tacky and expensive
Blarney don't want you, they want Americans, Canadians and Australians looking to kiss the stone that local teens pee on when they get drunk, I heard that :rolleyes:

And great walk around the castle if you fancy walks, restaurants are gone since Covid, they had 1 for sure, maybe 2 Michelin stars restaurants in the village, at good price, that's all gone now....
Do you have to pay to walk around the grounds, or is that only if you want to access the castle?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

DJ Big Daddy Can

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼