Immigration Thread

Move to Iran so m8, sounds like you’d loved it
No need because according to the lads here and whatever scaremongering click bait they doomscroll , a society free of the costly problems caused by alcohol is coming to us.

Better pack in the pints in our local boozers while we're waiting cos da mOslumS wiLL sHuT dEm all dOwn weN dey tAke oVur.

Yours sincerely,
Alan A.K. Bar.

They drink more than any European, they also eat pork. I worked with a Muslim guy 5-6 years ago, he was sitting in the corner of the room, eating pork sausages and drinking beer (it was a party outside working hours), I told him I thought that they can't do that, he just laughed, and said they have to sit in the corner when they sin because Allah can't see them there :D
Knew one that used to stoop down to drink alright and wouldn't touch some meats with his hands.

One thing I'll say the immigrants must be fleeing some awful conditions to be coming here. Has it stopped raining for more than a couple of days in a row since last June or July? It's truly depressing.

One thing I'll say the immigrants must be fleeing some awful conditions to be coming here. Has it stopped raining for more than a couple of days in a row since last June or July? It's truly depressing.

If it's a choice between no prospects or famine or repression or a proper full on corrupt government I'd say you'd be grand with a bit of rain here.

Ireland is one of the best countries in the world to live in according to most statistics. That's why they come here.

Just sayin.

There's all sorts trying to get in to better their lot, not necessarily all hell holes or war zones. Many nationalities coming here and their home countries aren't the worst places in the world to live in. I'd say some are sorry they ever thought of coming here.

I see the uk govt are launching a campaign in Vietnam to discourage people from coming to the uk, Vietnam doesn't appear to be a terrible place.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼