Immigration Thread

A Muslim population is a nightmare for pubs and the drinks industry. Nine lads sitting around a fire sipping sparkling waters playing trad is doommsday for many. And no hassle after closing time at the fountain, no drunks fighting outside pubs and clubs, empty Paddywagons and drunk tanks, no piss heads covered in blood intimidating A&E staff, no line of pathetic stories for judges in the District Courts on Monday morning.....I dunno lads, sounds good to me! Allah AkBAR!!!

A Muslim population is a nightmare for pubs and the drinks industry. Nine lads sitting around a fire sipping sparkling waters playing trad is doommsday for many. And no hassle after closing time at the fountain, no drunks fighting outside pubs and clubs, empty Paddywagons and drunk tanks, no piss heads covered in blood intimidating A&E staff, no line of pathetic stories for judges in the District Courts on Monday morning.....I dunno lads, sounds good to me! Allah AkBAR!!!
Move to Iran so m8, sounds like you’d loved it

‘Overwhelmed’ charity getting requests from immigrants to help them return home after Irish dream turns into nightmare

More than 200 eastern Europeans who moved to Ireland to work only to fall into a nightmare of poverty, addiction and homelessness were supported and helped to return to their home countries last year by a Polish charity which now plans to expand from Dublin into Cork and Limerick.
Barka admitted it has been overwhelmed by demand for its support services across Ireland since the end of the Covid-19 pandemic and the inflation crisis.
Hundreds of migrant workers are threatened with homelessness after being hit by surging inflation and soaring rents across Ireland.
The stress of coping with this has led many into addiction problems.

Barka – which was established in Poland after the fall of communism to help the needy – works with people suffering from health and addiction problems.

Critically, it works to help people reconnect with their support network of family and friends in their home countries.

Barka began its Irish operations in Dublin more than 12 years ago.

Andrew Keogh, Barka’s senior UK project manager, said demand for their services in Ireland has soared over the past few years.

“We have been working with the Dublin City Council for nearly 12 years.

"As in London, Barka develops close relations with foreign embassies in Dublin as well as other charities such as the Simon Community, the Franciscans, the Capuchins, the Merchants Quay Project and others.

“We have an office space on Dominic Street in Dublin and Barka workers visit hospitals, clinics, prisons such as Wheatfield, Mountjoy, Portlaoise as well as homelessness day-care centres.”
The Tans need to look at something like that and not Rwanda

My experience with Muslims is they are just as likely to head from the offie with a bag a cans as anyone
They drink more than any European, they also eat pork. I worked with a Muslim guy 5-6 years ago, he was sitting in the corner of the room, eating pork sausages and drinking beer (it was a party outside working hours), I told him I thought that they can't do that, he just laughed, and said they have to sit in the corner when they sin because Allah can't see them there :D

They drink more than any European, they also eat pork. I worked with a Muslim guy 5-6 years ago, he was sitting in the corner of the room, eating pork sausages and drinking beer (it was a party outside working hours), I told him I thought that they can't do that, he just laughed, and said they have to sit in the corner when they sin because Allah can't see them there :D
This definitely happened.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼