If the Muslims attack the Pope, should we rise up to defend him?

If the Muslims attack the Pope, should we rise up to defend him?

Why not? If they want to be so hard-line why shouldn't Christians/Roman Catholics? The majority of us were born Catholic/Christian so why shouldn't we stand up for our leader like the muslims do? Get fucking radical. Fuck it.

if you want to go for it, we do have freedom of speech, but no point going for it if it is only to get back at the muslims, then it will just be like playground taunts of 'my dad is bigger then your dad'

west cork rebel said:
if you want to go for it, we do have freedom of speech, but no point going for it if it is only to get back at the muslims, then it will just be like playground taunts of 'my dad is bigger then your dad'

But is our Dad bigger than their Dad? That is the question. If it is then, different sceal. ;)

no sooner than i had read the popes comment's did i think 'heh. muslims are going to be offended by being called violent by the pope. so offended, they'll start burning effigies of him and attacking people. then we can makes gags on the irony of the reaction.'

but oh deity has it ever gotten so old and not funny anymore.

steve sanders said:
no sooner than i had read the popes comment's did i think 'heh. muslims are going to be offended by being called violent by the pope. so offended, they'll start burning effigies of him and attacking people. then we can makes gags on the irony of the reaction.'

but oh deity has it ever gotten so old and not funny anymore.

Didn't they get all "high and mighty" when there was some drawings in newspapers of Ali Baba and now no uproar from the Catholic population when they burn an effigy of the Pope!

Actin_the_Sham said:
Didn't they get all "high and mighty" when there was some drawings in newspapers of Ali Baba and now no uproar from the Catholic population when they burn an effigy of the Pope!

yeah 'ali baba' is quite offensive right there.

i have no idea if any effigies have been burnt, i was just trying to make a point but it doesn't make a lot of sense anyway.

steve sanders said:
yeah 'ali baba' is quite offensive right there.

i have no idea if any effigies have been burnt, i was just trying to make a point but it doesn't make a lot of sense anyway.

They burnt effigies alright. Nobody gave a shit is the problem.

KittieRose said:
I hope there's not even a grain of seriousness with this.

If there isn't, I could explain to you exactly what's wrong with that, but it's extremely difficult to find the words. "Viruses of the mind", comes to mind.
You just have a problem with everytime. Fuck off you WUM.

KittieRose said:

If there isn't, I could explain to you exactly what's wrong with that, but it's extremely difficult to find the words. "Viruses of the mind", comes to mind.

Talk about a one-trick pony.

KittieRose said:

So we're fucked in the head if we take a stand? Fuck that. I don't want some mulla crowd running wild on us. And I'm not being racist.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼