Ideas for mid life crisis.

What stuff should one considering doing or not doing for a good mid life crisis?

An 18 year old girlfriend?
Maybe an Aston Martin or Porsche?
Or maybe buy a dog and become a mountain man like Grizzly Adams?
Maybe hit the heroin?
Maybe pack it all in and buy a pick up - take it down to L.A?

How long should this crisis last?

Are we talking years?

Or just long enough to ruin everything for everyone?

I think I'm ready for my crisis.

In fact, I think I'm entitled to it,

dick_fuld.jpg

Quit your job, just for men the auld grey hair, overdo the Brut aftershave, wear a leather jacket cos you think it makes you look cool, sleaze over women in bars (they must be young enough to be your daughter), when you don't pull just pay for it. Then buy something ridiculously expensive and unnecessary like a flash car, travel for six months and come back with a thai bride. :)

Grow your hair long/shave your balding locks and wear a loud shirt.

Start using "hip" lingo from the 80's.

Creep on girls in their early 20's like there's no tomorrow.

Presto.

Grow your hair long/shave your balding locks and wear a loud shirt.

Start using "hip" lingo from the 80's.

Creep on girls in their early 20's like there's no tomorrow.

Presto.

No comment there BM!! :p - Just messin ya kedd!

Take up Rally Driving LMRTPP, or else buy a flash penis extension. Hummers are pretentious enough. ( Unless it's a HMMWV and you plan on doing serious off roading, then it's ok )

Buy a yacht and a gold medallion, always have your shirt open and wear white pants. The ladies love that shit!

Buy a yacht and a gold medallion, always have your shirt open and wear white pants. The ladies love that shit!

He lives in Germany.

Shirt open, Gold medalion resting on a bed of greying chest hair is de rigeuer daily dress. Subsitute the white pants for leather and the yacht for a punt and presto.

He lives in Germany.

Shirt open, Gold medalion resting on a bed of greying chest hair is de rigeuer daily dress. Subsitute the white pants for leather and the yacht for a punt and presto.

Ahh yes, true, the German fashion slipped my mind for a second Frankee. I said to buy a yacht, I never said he had to sail though ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼