How much gatt?

I'd say this is the biggest day of the year for off-licences.
All the weak-minded fools panic buying booze.
Get out in the sun and enjoy life FFS!

I agree, what should be a fairly quite solemn day, is full of drunk people feeding taytos and skittles to kids....

But sure it's a funeral isn't it.......

But sure it's a funeral isn't it.......

:D

I used to work in an offy many moons ago,sweet Jesus it was unreal on Holy Thursday,ive always bought my drink a bit earlier since i worked there,dont even know if its still the same,were offys busy today?? used to be tearin right up until the last minute,second only to Xmas eve id say for sales(though possibly even busier)

Anywho.....i have two bottles of red and 12 cans.....just in case,mightnt even drink a drop.....but just in case i get the urge,Bí ullamh like(not that id drink the lot.....i always have back up though......always!)

75 cent a bottle vs 4.50?? yep,thats why i hit the town at 10 at the earliest nowadays,i miss the days of going for "one or two" in the sun in the afternoon and ending up staying all night.....not an option anymore:(

il ave a bottle of west coast cooler want to taste the new flavour

i think my ability to drink is getting worse, two glasses and i was langers sat nite

:D

I used to work in an offy many moons ago,sweet Jesus it was unreal on Holy Thursday,ive always bought my drink a bit earlier since i worked there,dont even know if its still the same,were offys busy today?? used to be tearin right up until the last minute,second only to Xmas eve id say for sales(though possibly even busier)

Anywho.....i have two bottles of red and 12 cans.....just in case,mightnt even drink a drop.....but just in case i get the urge,Bí ullamh like(not that id drink the lot.....i always have back up though......always!)

75 cent a bottle vs 4.50?? yep,thats why i hit the town at 10 at the earliest nowadays,i miss the days of going for "one or two" in the sun in the afternoon and ending up staying all night.....not an option anymore:(

Too right, blud.:cry:

Oh yeah, Good Friday.... I was wondering why the drink asile in Aldi was so busy. I had to fight my way through for 1 can of cider & I was buying that for a recipe.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼