horrible smells on the bus

Anyone else find really disgusting smells on most city buses? There was a woman standing behind me this morning on a very crowded bus out to UCC and I could actually smell her vagina. She was about 40 and had short black hair and glasses, I've seen her a few times before. At first I thought Fuck, she has bad breath and then I realised, wait a minute, that smell isn't coming from her mouth at all! I said it to my friend and she said, that's a vaginal smell. I nearly puked. :mad: I think it was a severe yeast infection or something because there was this revolting smell hanging heavily in the air that was like a mixture of cheese, rotten eggs, sardines and just salty musky fanny! If she;s one of yer mams will ye ever invest in a tube of Vagisil for her please.

Was in the queue for Lidl there recently (yes lidl) and an old woman was standing in front of me with her son (about 40) I say he was , and there I was minding my own business when a smell suddenly came upon me, a smell of shit and piss , so I was looking around as to find out where it was coming from and a woman behind me noticed the same thing , turned out it was from the ol woman in front of me....

I felt sorry for her really!

Remember the old busses with the right ol musty smell coming from them

When Actin The Sham gets of a bus the smell takes a while to clear.

fat_man.jpg

Anyone else find really disgusting smells on most city buses? There was a woman standing behind me this morning on a very crowded bus out to UCC and I could actually smell her vagina. She was about 40 and had short black hair and glasses, I've seen her a few times before. At first I thought Fuck, she has bad breath and then I realised, wait a minute, that smell isn't coming from her mouth at all! I said it to my friend and she said, that's a vaginal smell. I nearly puked. :mad: I think it was a severe yeast infection or something because there was this revolting smell hanging heavily in the air that was like a mixture of cheese, rotten eggs, sardines and just salty musky fanny! If she;s one of yer mams will ye ever invest in a tube of Vagisil for her please.

"mam"

"yes boy?"

"is your fanny smelling weird again today?"

"jesus, I dunno boy - let me take a small whiff, there"

"Oh my, Lord God, you're right love - my fanny does reek like a sardine factory"

"don't worry mam, I have something that you can sort it out with"

"will I do if for you - like the last time?"

The above is happening right now in a house up by UCC.

Buses, Aldi... that's yer problem right there. Both are full of fucking plebs. They don't call them the great unwashed for nothing.

Not on a bus, but was in a shop in town earlier, and there was a nasty smell in the air...I passed a small child, and FUCK ME...mother needed to get that kid to a baby changing room pronto! YUCK!!!!!

I just dont understand why people dont have the common decency to wash themselves before getting on a crowded city bus. It's so unfair to other passengers. It takes half a minute to have a douche at the bathroom sink before leaving the house in the morning. I was so angry I almost felt like saying it to her.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼