Francis Hall.

Remember that lads? The girls on one side of the hall and the lads on the other. After that you done time in Spiders. :)

Jaysus, what age are you?.;)

It was Rocco for me, would talk about it non stop in school,......... what we were wearing, who was with who......., ahhh good times!.

I can remember a scandal in Spiders. Some wan got pregnant. In the fookin club LOL! There was a spot where they lay like a pride of lions rolling around on each other. Don't know if its true. Back then I'd skip home like a school girl if I got to walk a girl home and got a 'shift' at the gate to her home. :)

I can remember a scandal in Spiders. Some wan got pregnant. In the fookin club LOL! There was a spot where they lay like a pride of lions rolling around on each other. Don't know if its true. Back then I'd skip home like a school girl if I got to walk a girl home and got a 'shift' at the gate to her home. :)

What? She took a test there and then?

If i got a feel of the tit it was a walk well worth it from the far reaches of the southside home to the valley of Blackpool.

But it was Rapidos then.

If i got a feel of the tit it was a walk well worth it from the far reaches of the southside home to the valley of Blackpool.

But it was Rapidos then.

I walked some girl to Gran I think. Fook me twas some hike getting there let alone the long walk home. Ah but shure you hardly felt the path under you on the way home if you got a shift and a squeeze off her like. :)

I walked some girl to Gran I think. Fook me twas some hike getting there let alone the long walk home. Ah but shure you hardly felt the path under you on the way home if you got a shift and a squeeze off her like. :)

The best thing about heading out or back from the southside was the lack of hills.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼