Finally, no more Rugby!

Thanks you Jesus.

No more 4x4s with Munnnnster flags.
No more "Wear Red for Munster" at work days.
No more listening to bullshit talk about "go forward ball" and "rucking against the head".

Roll on the World Cup and the All-Ireland.

what the fuck is your problem with rugby !
sean og not been giving it to ya up the ass?

It is not a real sport.
I am delighted Munster have been fucked out on their asses.

Time for the country to start concentrating on real sports and lose the obsession with 4x4s, sailing, boat shoes and Javelin jackets.

It is not a real sport.
I am delighted Munster have been fucked out on their asses.

Time for the country to start concentrating on real sports and lose the obsession with 4x4s, sailing, boat shoes and Javelin jackets.

Go way and shut the fuck up boi ,your looking forward to a game of soccer ,your a fierce exciting fella id say

Two clubs representing their respective cities will battle it out for the Heineken Cup in Paris.

That is as it should be. Great for the clubs concerned, not so good for the imaginary franchises that infest the "sport" here.

Allez Toulouse.

(I probably would have preferred if they had hammered "Munster Rugby (tm)" in the final, but Biarritz Olimpique will no doubt give them a better run.)

Cue the Limerick publicans applying for a replay a la John Delaney. Won't someone please think of the money?

:lol:

Two clubs representing their respective cities will battle it out for the Heineken Cup in Paris.

That is as it should be. Great for the clubs concerned, not so good for the imaginary franchises that infest the "sport" here.
Allez Toulouse.

(I probably would have preferred if they had hammered "Munster Rugby (tm)" in the final, but Biarritz Olimpique will no doubt give them a better run.)

Cue the Limerick publicans applying for a replay a la John Delaney. Won't someone please think of the money?

:lol:

Is there a problem lad ?

Go way and shut the fuck up boi ,your looking forward to a game of soccer ,your a fierce exciting fella id say

Your local "club" team (which plays 100 miles up the road) were beaten in the "European Cup" which should really be called the UK, Ireland and Parts of France Cup (Italy join in to make up the numbers). Get over it.

Roll on the World Cup.

Thanks you Jesus.

No more 4x4s with Munnnnster flags.
No more "Wear Red for Munster" at work days.
No more listening to bullshit talk about "go forward ball" and "rucking against the head".

Roll on the World Cup and the All-Ireland.

lets talk about that foreign sport soccer instead

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼