Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Again, just from watching the news that's not what I'm seeing the last few months.

Yes, they're are some disgusting vile racists stirring shit up, but I've seen people with genuine concerns interviewed too.

At the protests.
Well I can speak from my knowledge of the protests in Fermoy. The vast majority didn’t go anywhere near the protests and many of those at the tent were well known trouble makers. Blighe being one of those.

A lot to unpack there. You’ve clearly made your mind up so I’ll just make a few points and leave it at that.

1. There is a shortage of accommodation. Buildings being targeted by racist arson attacks has not helped that.
2. There is no doubt GP services, school places etc are under strain. They were long before IPAS applicants arrived in the numbers they have been over the past 2 years. Amazingly some never showed concern for this until those dam foreigners started needing these services.
3. Hotel prices have been a ripoff for years. Nothing to do with IPAS applicants.
4. How I voted in 2011 is irrelevant to this issue.
What a complete crock of shite. That is a brutal response full of nonsense.

Nope, just you, your posts have consistently demonstrated this across your various accounts. Others here have voiced concerns without doing it in a prejudicial way. You should try it, I doubt you will have the mental ability though. By the way, you left your anti-vax, anti-mask covid denying tendencies.
As for the rest of your diatribe :lol!:
Nope , I simply highlight another side of the argument as the media, political establishment certainly do not. I access other information the media keep hidden while you and the cranky clown swallow rte ,newstalk and the gang like a Cadbury creme egg.
Ye all loved doctor john when he was saying all the correct things for 2 years ,he was even on local radio here but when his stance changes he is all of a sudden a conspiracy nut, ye are such hypocrites.
At least I listen to both sides ,ye won't even do that. When your children can't afford a home or a place to rent remember these times.

You forgot your cross 🤡
190741-004-656BD12B.jpg

Nope , I simply highlight another side of the argument as the media, political establishment certainly do not. I access other information the media keep hidden while you and the cranky clown swallow rte ,newstalk and the gang like a Cadbury creme egg.
Ye all loved doctor john when he was saying all the correct things for 2 years ,he was even on local radio here but when his stance changes he is all of a sudden a conspiracy nut, ye are such hypocrites.
At least I listen to both sides ,ye won't even do that. When your children can't afford a home or a place to rent remember these times.
M8, Dr John was corrected about one of his crocks of shite by an actual PHD on Twitter a few weeks ago. Some bollocks about chicken fat.

The good Dr (not John) is still awaiting a reply. Funny how you never noticed that. It was posted here more than a few times

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼