FAO Wolfy (Genuine Question)

fintan fogerty

Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
Wolfy,

If you got six months off work (on full pay) and you were allowed to use the equipment Ivan Drago has in Rocky IV (rocky number?), do you think you'd be able to beat Anderson "the spider" Silva in a fight?

good question....

would i, an 11.5 stone office nerd, be able to beat the 14.5 stone 6'3 current UFC middle weight champ who many rank as the pound for pound best figher in the world a chap who's moved up to the light heavyweight division as middleweight was too easy for him...?

i would have to say yes... he wouldn't have a hope in hell.

Well you would have six months training Wolfy. In the best gym in town. And the BoBs in your corner to come up with strategies. And, at the press conference, Vince would wind the spider up so much that one of two things would happen.

1) He'd kill you dead

or

2) He'd be so mad, he'd forget his moves and be wide open for a Wolf move.

I, for one, am hoping that it's number 2.

OK Wolfy, you get a warm up fight. Pick someone in UFC you reckon you could take and me and Vince will start riling him up on his facebook.

Well you would have six months training Wolfy. In the best gym in town. And the BoBs in your corner to come up with strategies. And, at the press conference, Vince would wind the spider up so much that one of two things would happen.

1) He'd kill you dead

or

2) He'd be so mad, he'd forget his moves and be wide open for a Wolf move.

I, for one, am hoping that it's number 2.

I'm 100% behind you on this Finner, I can't believe nobody came up with this sooner.

The wheels are in motion Bergler.

I've contacted the head of the UFC and the spider himself.

There's talk of a 6 part reality show following the Wolf in his training and the build up to the fight.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼