England or South Africa

England or South Africa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You would. Thing is though you wouldn't enjoy it either though. Would you?

Actually,if you had a brain bigger than the size of your dick you'd know that over here the Tans,aside from their own side, always support the Irish in any competition.
They reserve their vitriol for their true enemies - like the Australians.
Funnily enough the Aussies seem to have a gigantic chip on their shoulders too.
Cop on lad ... this anti-English sentiment is so 1970s.
You'll be saying you hate the Polish next because they've taken all our jobs.

Actually,if you had a brain bigger than the size of your dick you'd know that over here the Tans,aside from their own side, always support the Irish in any competition.
They reserve their vitriol for their true enemies - like the Australians.
Funnily enough the Aussies seem to have a gigantic chip on their shoulders too.
Cop on lad ... this anti-English sentiment is so 1970s.
You'll be saying you hate the Polish next because they've taken all our jobs.

The fact the tans support the irish sometimes is their own business. I didn't say that I didn't like english people. What I did said was "I don't like to see england win anything in sport". You seem to have an issue with Irish people disliking the english but you think it is ok for the english to have issues with Austrailia. Dick, size, brain, you must be looking in the mirror there kid when you thought up that one. About this anti-english thing, aren't I entitled to an opinion as to who I like to see win the final?

I'm surprised the tans have got this far, so I'm not willing to write them off again. From my neutral point of view, I'd have to say the springboks are favourites for the cup but Oz and France were also favourites to beat the tans too. It's about how a team performs on the day.

Can't see what the problem is about supporting SA or England... Pick one, cheer them, drink to celebrate or commiserate.
Me? Have picked the 'Boks - (live and work with too many ignorant little Englanders to ever cheer them on), but saw SA destroy Scotland in a warm up, and picked them as the team to do well on that basis.
To further cement my case - was in a pub last Saturday night to watch the England/France semi. Mrs PatMan was in her Scotland top, and had to put up with plenty of comments from the "Engurland" fellas, which she is more than capable of ignoring - only topped by one guy slating the Scots rugby team, saying how much better the Sassanachs are, followed immediately after Wilkinsons drop goal with the classic SFI inspired line "How many points do we get for that?"
This is the kind of attitude that makes us all ABE fans...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
One Night In Nashville
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

6th Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

King K

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼