El Classico

Dani Alves probably man of the match whereas Xavi didn't do his claim for world player of the year any favours.

Real had too many ordinary players like Salgado and Drenthe, Cannavaro is finished i'd say. They didn't even bother trying to stop Messi fairly just resorted to kicking him from the first minute.

On another note Iker Cassilas/Gareth Barry separated at birth?????

Good shout!:)

I'm his biggest fan, it was a comment based more on his outstanding form so far rather than being poor or anything last night. The early tackles seemed to slow him down and he looked laboured in his movement.

Actuall I think you will find the BEST players just bang in goals against the likes of Stoke and Hull at home and disappear on these big occassions, or any away games...that may have been sarcastic.;)

AHHH!!!the best players also bang them in in the champions league final.:p
Messi showed his worth..they tried to kick him out and he ends up sealing the game with a sublime finish.That is what great players do..Gerd Muller made a living out of it.

You were not sarcastic...just misguided.

May also be worth noting "that " use of "TECHNIQUE "by Puyol for the first goal...you know the one where he won the header......
At this level it is often the subtle margins that are worked on that make the difference.

Actuall I think you will find the BEST players just bang in goals against the likes of Stoke and Hull at home and disappear on these big occassions, or any away games...that may have been sarcastic.;)

Let me guess, you're talking about a player who's scored against every single team in the Premiership in the last season (the majority more than once), with the sole exception of mighty Manchester City; been voted the best by in the coutry by fans, players and journalists two, in most instances more than once; scores goals in cup finals, scores away goals against rivals, scores in the quarters, semis and the final of Champions Leagues?

And had just been voted the BESTEST in the world by both his fellow pros (crappy award) and France Football (the prestige award)?

Do I win €5? ;)

let me guess, you're talking about a player who's scored against every single team in the premiership in the last season (the majority more than once), with the sole exception of mighty manchester city; been voted the best by in the coutry by fans, players and journalists two, in most instances more than once; scores goals in cup finals, scores away goals against rivals, scores in the quarters, semis and the final of champions leagues?

And had just been voted the bestest in the world by both his fellow pros (crappy award) and france football (the prestige award)?

Do i win €5? ;)

owned

Let me guess, you're talking about a player who's scored against every single team in the Premiership in the last season (the majority more than once), with the sole exception of mighty Manchester City; been voted the best by in the coutry by fans, players and journalists two, in most instances more than once; scores goals in cup finals, scores away goals against rivals, scores in the quarters, semis and the final of Champions Leagues?

And had just been voted the BESTEST in the world by both his fellow pros (crappy award) and France Football (the prestige award)?

Do I win €5? ;)

Yup, that guy who missed a pen at the NOU camp in the semi, missed one in the shootout in the final, took about 2 years to score in the champions league at all, hasn't scored in the prem away from Old Trafford all season, walked off and left his team a man short for nearly 5 mins last week and by the 'letter of the law' should have been sent off in each of his last 2 games for kicking opponents who have the temerity to tackle him.

Yup, that guy who missed a pen at the NOU camp in the semi, missed one in the shootout in the final, took about 2 years to score in the champions league at all, hasn't scored in the prem away from Old Trafford all season, walked off and left his team a man short for nearly 5 mins last week and by the 'letter of the law' should have been sent off in each of his last 2 games for kicking opponents who have the temerity to tackle him.

yet still won everything else

I could only imagine what he would do to the crap La Liga defences

as Barca found out themselves last may it's tougher against good defenders

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼