Ebjt

Ye'll like this one lads. From a Liverpool blog

From the moment the final whistle went to end our CL hopes for the season at Stamford Bridge, I was adamant I was going to avoid the final at all costs. I wasn’t going to watch it, but reluctantly I would be hoping for a Chelsea win. Not because I have any less disdain for their team, but merely because I didn’t want the mancs getting any closer to our tally of five European Cups.

In the end I stayed away from it for 80 minutes, before curiosity got the better of me and I tuned in for the rest of the contest. Obviously I’m not happy about the outcome of the game, but if the mancs had to win it, I can’t think of a better way for it to happen. If I had to name the two players I detest more than any others at present, it’d be Terry and Drogba. So seeing what happened to the pair of them in Moscow makes the result a tiny bit easier to stomach.

Everyone knows what a twat Drogba is, he’s so obvious about it and the whole country hates him, probably even a decent number of Chelsea fans. Great player, absolute cunt. Time and again he pokes his nose in where it isn’t wanted, harrassing referees and moaning about any decision that goes against his team (and that’s without even mentioning the scandalous diving and feigning injury he subjects everyone to).

Usually, he gets away with it, but on the biggest stage of all his chickens finally came home to roost. He was harshly dealt with, as Vidic probably should have gone as well, but you know what, I’m not even arsed. I’m just glad to see that fucking gobshite get what he deserved in what is probably his last game in English football. A fitting end.

But it isn’t Drogba that prompted me into this rant. It’s ‘Big JT, England captain, no-nonsense good old fashioned British centre half, captain fantastic, inspirational and brave JT’ (© British press). This is how he is constantly portrayed by the media, and it seems that the rest of the country simply aren’t aware of how much of a snide, horrible, reprehensible, cowardly piece of filth he is.

It seems being England captain gets you a free pass to be as much of a twat as you like without having to face any repercussions. He’s worse than Drogba in many ways, he’s just a bit more sneaky and less obvious. Drogba’s antics generally get him a lot of shit from various pundits, but when do you ever see Terry being lambasted by press and pundits in the way Drogba is? Answer = Never.

Well the myth about ‘Big honest JT’ needs to be exposed. He’s scum, a fucking chav who’d be on the Jeremy Kyle show if he wasn’t a professional footballer. This is a man who mocked American tourists after 911. The man who it is alleged made a racist comment to Ledley King when he was sent off against Spurs a couple of years ago.

Graeme Poll was castigated for sending him off, but you look at that incident again and watch Drogba’s reaction. Drogba is always the first over to any incident (see Moscow sending off), yet he stood back and did nothing, as Spurs’ black players all went nuts. There was an England game the following week, and King, Jenas and Defoe all pulled out of the squad through ‘injury’. Could be a co-incidence of course, or it could be a huge cover up. Maybe one day we’ll find out.

But I don’t need to use unproven incidents to expose Mongo for the despicable snide that he is. As a Liverpool fan I’ve witnessed his antics on numerous occasions, as we’ve played Chelsea more than anyone else in recent years so we’ve got more experience of Mongo than any other set of fans.

If I wanted to highlight his snide behaviour and shithouse antics, I could point out him stamping on Torres as he lay on the floor in the CL semi 1st leg at Anfield. He got away with that, not just from a referee who didn’t see it, but from a media who did. Or I’d point to the potentially leg breaking cowardly late lunge he did on Garcia in the 2005 semi at the Bridge. Again, the referee let it go and Sky glossed over it.

There’s dozens of incidents I could bring up to expose England’s captain for the cheating cowardly thug that he is, but I think this one from the other night sums him up better than any other:

Notice the sly way he seems to spit at Tevez before he lists his arm up to wipe his nose on the sleeve. And you don’t have to be a lip reading expert to decipher him calling the United player a ‘facking Argie cant’, before he blows snot out of his nose onto Tevez’s neck. It was a despicable incident, and one which would have prompted moral outrage in all the papers and the likes of sky and setanta had it been the other way around.

Imagine had it been Tevez doing that to the England captain? The moral outrage about this dirty foreigner spitting at England’s finest and how spitting is a ‘foreign thing’. But once again, fuck all is said, as the media all focus on ‘Big JT’s heartbreak’ at blowing his team’s chance of a first European Cup. Well you know what, if there is one player in the world who deserves to have to live with that, it’s that big foreheaded fucking gimp.

He’s shit out of every penalty shoot out he’s ever been involved in, but this time he puts himself forward for the fifth kick? Why, because he suddenly grew a pair? No, he wanted the glory, he saw the headlines and he wanted it to be him that scored the winning kick. ‘Mr Chelsea scoring the winning penalty’ Instead he ended up blubbering like a schoolgirl, AGAIN.

Yes, ‘Big brave JT, no-nonsense tough English centre half and captain fantastic’, once again cried his eyes out in front of millions of people. That’s at least four occasions I’ve seen him doing that now. ‘Man up’ you big fucking tart!

Frank Lampard called him ‘a mans man’ after the game. Behave yourself Frank, he’s a fanny. Real men don’t cry in public (unless it’s tears of joy like when we won in Istanbul!).

Whenever I meet fans from other teams and they find out that I don’t support England, it’s always difficult explaining to them exactly why. Well as long as Mongo is wearing the armband, it’ll be a little bit easier getting my point across. If you want to support a team that has that chav scum as it’s captain, be my guest but don’t expect me to follow suit.

I’m far from happy about the mancs being European Champions, but the blow is definitely softened when I think about what that wanker must be going through. He doesn’t even have the European Championships to get this out of his system. He’ll be sat on a beach somewhere trying to get away from it all, but no matter where he goes that moment will stay with him, where he fell on his arse in front of the watching football world, and single handedly stopped Chelsea from winning the European Cup.

Enjoy your summer, Mongo!

heh heh heh
Good read.

I doubt the miss will live with him though. I don't think he really cares enough about anything apart from money. Sure, he'll pay it some lip service when questioned on it, that's his media face though.

It still mamzes me the way that incident with Ledley King has never come up in the media. Remember seeing that happen in the pub in dublin with no sound on and it was very obvious that something major had happened judging by the reaction of the players around him.

It still mamzes me the way that incident with Ledley King has never come up in the media. Remember seeing that happen in the pub in dublin with no sound on and it was very obvious that something major had happened judging by the reaction of the players around him.
England captain. Not a hope of anything happening over it.
Anyway, he was just trying to free his tongue.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

UCC Music Recitals

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼