Dublin Or Belfast

Dublin Or Belfast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These two places along with cork make up the three biggest urban areas on this island.To be honest if i had to pick one it would be Dublin.For all it's faults it's still better than Belfast.I know Belfast is trying to put forward this image that it's cool and trendy but gangs of facemask and nike tracksuit wearing youths doesn't cut it with me.

Belfast is a great city, problem is the bits of the city that most tourists see is shit, well shit in the way temple bar area in dublin is shit....

But I would rather have belfast, nicer people. there are none of the spoilt brats running around the place with daddys credit card. That's what Fuck me off most about dublin
That and the accent...

Belfast is a great city, problem is the bits of the city that most tourists see is shit, well shit in the way temple bar area in dublin is shit....

But I would rather have belfast, nicer people. there are none of the spoilt brats running around the place with daddys credit card. That's what Fuck me off most about dublin
That and the accent...

theres over a million people living in dublin in fairness what are the chances of meeting these type of people?

also there are still an awful lot of people in belfast who will ignore you once they hear your accent

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Rock Bar, Gillabbey St.

26th Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼