Cyclists

Any pie charts?
pacman.jpg

forgotton how good that song was....i had a bike like that years and years ago.. the brakes had an extension bar which made it posibble to brake while sitting back...i used to get from crosser to town in 45 minutes on a good day,main road all the way no helmets or lycra.

I know it's not cycling related but does anyone see a guy in a fairly new BMW X5 always seems to be sitting in it on Patrick Street waiting for someone always there every time I am in town.

Hypocrite Twitter gold from RTBI/John Grace the last few days! As well as being shamed by Ashley Neal, he:

Says cyclists aren't required to indicate when changing lanes.
Says cyclists are allowed to use mobile phones while on the road.
Defends cyclists riding on the footpath (and in this specific instance, doing so while on the phone).

Even if some of these points are technically true (by virtue of the relevant laws being aimed at motorists exclusively), the jaw dropping double standards are par for the course with many of these vigilantes on bicycles. They claim to be promoting safe road use, but when push comes to shove they make it clear that they are fine with any and all dangerous use of the roads by cyclists.no matter who they endanger (usually themselves) while screaming and roaring about the most minor of indiscretions by motorists.

I also see one of the UK Twitter RTBI/Jeremy Vine clones who spends his time posting videos online of drivers on their phone whilst stopped in traffic, and then shopping them to plod for 6 points and a fine, is raging and threatening legal action against someone who spotted him 'at work' and then posted HIS pic on Twitter. Suddenly GDPR is being quoted...

Hypocrite Twitter gold from RTBI/John Grace the last few days! As well as being shamed by Ashley Neal, he:

Says cyclists aren't required to indicate when changing lanes.
Says cyclists are allowed to use mobile phones while on the road.
Defends cyclists riding on the footpath (and in this specific instance, doing so while on the phone).

Even if some of these points are technically true (by virtue of the relevant laws being aimed at motorists exclusively), the jaw dropping double standards are par for the course with many of these vigilantes on bicycles. They claim to be promoting safe road use, but when push comes to shove they make it clear that they are fine with any and all dangerous use of the roads by cyclists.no matter who they endanger (usually themselves) while screaming and roaring about the most minor of indiscretions by motorists.

I also see one of the UK Twitter RTBI/Jeremy Vine clones who spends his time posting videos online of drivers on their phone whilst stopped in traffic, and then shopping them to plod for 6 points and a fine, is raging and threatening legal action against someone who spotted him 'at work' and then posted HIS pic on Twitter. Suddenly GDPR is being quoted...
*triggered*
:lol!: :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

29th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼